Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cheap Dates

It's been too long since I did a cheap "Theme Date". This picture is back in 2010 for our date to watch the series finale of "LOST."

I made a Dharma poster!

I even made sugar cookie Dharma fish biscuits.

So tonight we're having a "Parks and Recreation" date! We'll start with waffles for dinner.

I'm going to decorate with pics from the show. Eric's favorite character is Ron Swanson. The Swanson Pyramid of Greatness shows the qualities a person should have according to Ron (the most important at the top and so forth). One of my favorites: "CRYING: Acceptable at funerals and at the Grand Canyon."

 Can you see what the sign says?
"First in Friendship, Fourth in Obesity"

Then we'll Netflix it up! There's something like 46 episodes of Parks and Recreation on there. We haven't started watching it faithfully until fairly recently so we have some catching up to do! 

Whoo hoo! Date night!

6 comments:

  1. Very fun! You are so creative!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE so creative!! I know there is a theme going here in the comments, but it's true!! I love your ideas!! :) SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy! I love this! It reminds me of when we used to have theme parties at BYU. One of my favorite was when we played poker with m&m's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, that m&m party was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete